Question Monitor selection, Aorus FI32U or FV43U ?

instawookie

Commendable
Jun 13, 2021
Any other monitor suggestions to upgrade too? Particularly focusing on these two because they have all the limited options I kind of want. Monitor will be used for PC gaming and Xbox, trying to find a monitor with hdmi 2.1 is hard enough for the xbox, but I'm also wanting 4k at 144hz for the pc. Anybody have experience with either of these monitors? I can read reviews till I'm blue in the face most look good but some look concerning as well.

Sep 14, 2021
I returned a FV43U a few weeks back. Gigabyte's software was shocking. I was unable to update the firmware, suffered from random HDMI and Displayport connection issues, couldn't get the KVM switch to work and could see light bleed in one corner. Could be a great monitor but let down by awful supporting software.

instawookie

Commendable
Jun 13, 2021
I returned a FV43U a few weeks back. Gigabyte's software was shocking. I was unable to update the firmware, suffered from random HDMI and Displayport connection issues, couldn't get the KVM switch to work and could see light bleed in one corner. Could be a great monitor but let down by awful supporting software.
Rip, I hope I don't have these issues. I literally caved in and ordered one Saturday and it should be here today :oops: