[SOLVED] Monitor showing no HDMI connection + GPU / MOTHERBOARD not working?

mlg2015

Honorable
Aug 6, 2018
Specs :

CPU : i7 6700
CPU Fan Cooler : Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO
PSU : EVGA 700W GD GOLD
GPU : RX 590 (rev 2.0) - 8gb
MOTHERBOARD : ASUS H110-M Plus
RAM : 8 x 2 3000 Mhz (Crucial Ballistix)
CASE : Corsair Spec-Delta RGB

—————————————————-

So the problem is that the monitor isn’t displaying my PC, and with that, my GPU’s fans aren’t starting too (too sure if this is normal).

Just to be clear, the HDMI cable was connected from my motherboard to my monitor.

Furthermore, the case’s 4 pin fan slot could not be found on my motherboard too; this meant my fans would not turn nor light up.

Any reasons for why this may be?

Solution
You should connect the HDMI cable to the RX590, if you want to use the rx590. Also you may remove one of the RAM.

One more, do you use any adapter with the HDMI? because I saw someone use the adapter with HDMI, because the monitor does not have the HDMI port. If you use the adapter with your monitor, and the adapter may have the compatibility problem.
You should connect the HDMI cable to the RX590, if you want to use the rx590. Also you may remove one of the RAM.

One more, do you use any adapter with the HDMI? because I saw someone use the adapter with HDMI, because the monitor does not have the HDMI port. If you use the adapter with your monitor, and the adapter may have the compatibility problem.

Solution