[SOLVED] Monitor Shows "No signal" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Using a DP to HDMI cable in my MSI 1660 super, after a clean Windows install it shows Windows. but when I install the Nvidia driver, it shows "No signal".

The whole story is, I have a dual monitor set up, and they don't have a display port. And I was using a Zotac 1660 super (Non-amp), using one HDMI and one DP (by using DP to HDMI cable) of my graphics card (It was working perfectly FINE!!). So yesterday, I tried to install an MSI 1660 super gaming x card and was getting a "no signal" sign on my DP-HDMI monitor. Even Windows says "didn't detect another display".

Tried a lot of combination, when 2 of them connected only HDMI-HDMI one works. Tried only the DP-HDMI monitor, with clean windows install and it shows everything but when I install the Nvidia driver, boom it's gone "no signal". -_-

What can I do to fix this issue? I need both the monitors to work.

Dec 4, 2020
Using a DP to HDMI cable in my MSI 1660 super, after a clean Windows install it shows Windows. but when I install the Nvidia driver, it shows "No signal".

The whole story is, I have a dual monitor set up, and they don't have a display port. And I was using a Zotac 1660 super (Non-amp), using one HDMI and one DP (by using DP to HDMI cable) of my graphics card (It was working perfectly FINE!!). So yesterday, I tried to install an MSI 1660 super gaming x card and was getting a "no signal" sign on my DP-HDMI monitor. Even Windows says "didn't detect another display".

Tried a lot of combination, when 2 of them connected only HDMI-HDMI one works. Tried only the DP-HDMI monitor, with clean windows install and it shows everything but when I install the Nvidia driver, boom it's gone "no signal". -_-

What can I do to fix this issue? I need both the monitors to work.

Okay, the problem with this card, this card only supports only one HDMI, so when I am using one HDMI-2-HDMI, it won't support any other HDMI, In this case, just use a DP to VGA or DP to DVI or DP to DP!

Status
Not open for further replies.