Question Monitor shuts off randomly

Jan 20, 2023
Recently, the pc has had 2 issues, the first was bad fps in games I normally have very good fps in. I have updated my drivers and it fixed it, however, sometimes when I restart my pc I have to redownload the same driver again. It gets annoying but I can deal with it. The next problem and the one I care more about is with my monitor. Sometimes it will just shut off at random. I cannot turn it back on unless I turn my pc back off and on. Any help would be appreciated.

Jan 20, 2023
full system spec? include brand and model of the pus
malware scan the system?
how full is the ssd?
(I know very little about pcs so I am going to try to answer with what I can)
Its a cyberpower prebuilt( so if you want I can give you the link to the pc but here's what I've found on it already for specs)
32gb ram, processer is AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, Radeon RX 580. I have tried hard to find the PSU stuff but the only thing I can find is that it SHOULD be a 450 watt power supply. Nothing comes up on any malware scans. ssd is around half full and my hdd is like 1/4th full. This issue is also fairly new. I've never really had any issues with it. I upgraded from 8gb ram to 32gb ram like last year and no issues until now.