Question Monitor signal loss when gaming

Mar 5, 2023
Monitor will just lose signal while gaming on more demanding games, Tried ddu for the drivers tried different monitors tried cables and input ports, Also tried reseating gpu and checking psu connections the only way to get the signal back is to hit the power or reset switch on case.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Video Card: MSI VENTUS 3X OC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB Video Card
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 GAMING X ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 - V2 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM - DVD 64-bit

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 - V2 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
How old is the PSU in your build? You might want to view this btw. If I were you and I picked up the RXT3080Ti, I'd have looked into a 1KW or slightly higher wattage, reliably built PSU for the entire build.

Mar 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? You might want to view this btw. If I were you and I picked up the RXT3080Ti, I'd have looked into a 1KW or slightly higher wattage, reliably built PSU for the entire build.
I actually replaced a corsair rm850x when I had different issues(Random Reboots) I also disassembled and reassembled the pc with the Cooler Master psu, As far as 1000w minimum I have thought that but every thread online says up to 3090 cards 750w should be enough? If power related could it be my mobo? its lower s end x570 series but I didn't really need the added features. Edit: That would have been about summer last year bought that psu about winter 2021-22 when I first built pc and had issues and then summer I changed it and pc has been great till last week or so.

Last edited: