[SOLVED] Monitor simply displays “no signal”

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I got my pc 3 days ago and everything was fine until yesterday. When I loaded into a game it would simply crash and restart my whole system. We figured this was probably due to the recent driver update on my amd Radeon rx 570 4gb graphics card (it was a beta, my mistake) so I went back to the original driver and everything was fine. But today, as I was simply watching YouTube my screen on my AOC Freesync 75hz monitor everything went multi colour. (That was exactly what it looked like yesterday) it immediately logged me out and a blue screen (see picture on reddit link) appeared. I was then asked if I wanted to shut down, trouble shoot, something to do with a usb, or to log back in. I shut down. I then turned back on and my monitor just said “no signal”. I tried unplugging it and in again, I tried it on another monitor and it still wouldn’t work neither hdmi or display port. I tried plugging into my motherboard with intergrated graphics (amd a10 9700) and It still didn’t work. I noticed that even as the monitor won’t display anything the GPUs fans are on even though the other day it only turned on when gaming. I had too force a turn off and then turned it back on and it is working. Can anyone tell me what it was and how can I prevent it. Thanks.
Image here and Here
Pc specs
*amd a10 9700 cpu
*msi a320m-a Pro MOBO
*amd Radeon rx 570 4gb
*adata 2666mhz 16gb RAM
*240gb ssd
*1tb hdd.
*cooler master mwe 230v 500W PSU
*aoc Freesync 75hz d40g022n61514c

Solution
There nothing wrong trying to do a fresh Windows 10 Installation. If the problem occur again its your mobo.
Since you get this problem on your GPU or APU.
Jun 10, 2020
SOLVED! amd crossfire was on, I believe that the integrated graphics on my processor somehow caused it to think that I had multiple GPUs. I will update this if I am wrong.