Monitor stand for 2 different sized monitors.

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, I am planning on getting a second monitor, but can not find a monitor stand to fit the two.

The monitor I currently have is an Acer CB281HK. The second monitor I would like to get is a Samsung CJG5, preferably the 27in version. My Acer monitor is a flat panel, but the Samsung one is curved.

Any good suggestions? Also, will I be able to run the two monitors at full speed while gaming?

Your help is much appreciated.

Current Specs:
CPU: i7-8700k
MOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z-370E
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC (Planning on either 2070 or 2080)

Solution

Thanks for recommending our products! The two monitors have the mounting hole at different heights, so if the desk allows for a clamp, a mount with independently adjustable arms such as this one may work well: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3BG56U0666

Regarding the speed while gaming, this will depend on the games you play as well as your graphics settings. On a single monitor with very high settings, the GTX 1060 is an excellent 1080p or 1440p card. At 4K, you...

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017

Thanks for recommending our products! The two monitors have the mounting hole at different heights, so if the desk allows for a clamp, a mount with independently adjustable arms such as this one may work well: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3BG56U0666

Regarding the speed while gaming, this will depend on the games you play as well as your graphics settings. On a single monitor with very high settings, the GTX 1060 is an excellent 1080p or 1440p card. At 4K, you may be able to average 30 to 40 FPS on medium settings. If you want a steady 60 FPS on a single 4K monitor, the Titan X is about the bare minimum that can do it. For a high detail game to run smoothly on a 4K and 1440p monitor at the same time though, even the new RTX 2080 Ti might struggle a bit to hit an average 60 FPS.

Solution