[SOLVED] Monitor Suggestion? 1080P 144Hz

Jun 16, 2020
Im looking to buy a 1080p 144hz monitor IPS prefered. I've narrowed down my search to Viewsonic XG2405 and AOC24G2.
I have a nvidia GPU so i will use G-sync. If anyone has had any experience with any of these monitors can they tell which one is best?

Solution
asus TUF series have been quite praised lately, you just gotta match the specs you need such as full HD, IPS, 144/165 hz/1ms they are all pretty much the same otherwise.

now I would stick to the AOC there, ive got just recently an AG271QG being 1440p/165hz/g-sync/IPS, and i absolutelly love it, people talked about backlight bleed on these models, but i think it was either corrected or i got lucky, i got barely any bleed whatsoever.

before that i had an aoc g2460pf, fantastic monitor, ultra-fluid, sadly it was a TN screen, your seem just like my old g24 but with IPS screen, everything else sounds the same... I think you'll be very happy with it, the brightness is high! and it could use some color calibration out of the box, but pretty...
asus TUF series have been quite praised lately, you just gotta match the specs you need such as full HD, IPS, 144/165 hz/1ms they are all pretty much the same otherwise.

now I would stick to the AOC there, ive got just recently an AG271QG being 1440p/165hz/g-sync/IPS, and i absolutelly love it, people talked about backlight bleed on these models, but i think it was either corrected or i got lucky, i got barely any bleed whatsoever.

before that i had an aoc g2460pf, fantastic monitor, ultra-fluid, sadly it was a TN screen, your seem just like my old g24 but with IPS screen, everything else sounds the same... I think you'll be very happy with it, the brightness is high! and it could use some color calibration out of the box, but pretty much every monitor needs a bit of that anyways, if you're not prepared to go QHD, 24" is the sweet spot for Full HD. AOC became a brand that did me well and i wouldnt hesitate to recommend.

EDIT: and G-sync, theres definitely something about G-sync thats a step over freesync... id still experience some tearing with freesync, while on g-sync not at all, specially on lower FPS ranges.

Solution
Jun 16, 2020

before that i had an aoc g2460pf, fantastic monitor, ultra-fluid, sadly it was a TN screen, your seem just like my old g24 but with IPS screen, everything else sounds the same... I think you'll be very happy with it, the brightness is high! and it could use some color calibration out of the box, but pretty much every monitor needs a bit of that anyways, if you're not prepared to go QHD, 24" is the sweet spot for Full HD. AOC became a brand that did me well and i wouldnt hesitate to recommend.

EDIT: and G-sync, theres definitely something about G-sync thats a step over freesync... id still experience some tearing with freesync, while on g-sync not at all, specially on lower FPS ranges.
Oh alright thanks. I have placed the order for AOC waiting for it to arrive now.