Monitor tasks freeze when alt tab?

Woji34

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
Hello , so i have 2 monitors and recently installed a gtx 1060 6gb, and this never happened before. Anyway, when i play siege in fullscreen borderless and lets say i play a video / music on my other screen, it freezes 2/3 seconds after tabbing back into the game? It's fairly frustrating because if i'm watching a video on my second monitor and i tab in it stops and i can't do 2 things at a time and yea. Please help.
Thank you :)
//EDIT

So this issue has been happening on the game Rainbow Six Siege, game starts to freeze / stutter or drop to 1 fps which is annoying. EVEN if i moved discord and everything else to my main screen, issue persists. Now i tried the same thing on wolfenstein (youtube/netflix on second screen and game on main) and no issue. Max settings and nothing stutters and video + audio works fine.

I don't know what could be the problem at this point. Only reason i can think is that my drivers for my old GPU (950) are still on my PC and are correlating with my new drivers for the gtx 1060.

I'll do a clean restart of my PC (re install windows and all that stuff) and see how it goes.

//EDIT2

So i unplugged my second monitor, played a video on my main screen and everything worked. Now i think it is either a Siege problem or a driver. I dont know