GPU: GTX 1070 8GB iGame Colourful
RAM: HyperX Fury 2666 x 2 (16gb)
SSD: NVME SSD M.2 970 EVO PLUS 500GB
HDD: 1) ST3500312CS
2) WD My Passport 0820 USB Device
PSU: SUPER FLOWER 750W 80+
Monitor : SAMSUNG SF350 PLS 24Inch 1080P 72hz & Acer Nitro x240Y
Mobo: B460 Aorus Pro

I have pc problem, where when my pc boot at the password interface, it makes a sound like inserting a USB drive. After that, when I browsing or using my pc, suddenly both of my monitors went black screen (it says no signal. and my pc is still on. The fan and the light fan still working. After that my pc restarted automatically. This happens regularly after I quit games for example when i quit Dota 2 game, and chatting at discord, then the pc did the previous problem (the black screen and restart)

I am not sure if my GPU, PSU, or RAM trigger this problem.

Before this, my pc had blue screen on 5 January 2022 which is stated
Stop code: VIDEO TDR FAILURE
What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

and before the blue screen occur( like in August 2021), my screen shows some artifact and idk how. the problem solved.

Then I did update my GPU driver and no more blue screen. but now the problem is my monitor keep disconnecting and my pc freeze and restart. :(

Jan 19, 2022
first try removing all traces of graphics drivers, settings, files, etc by running DDU in Safe Mode.
then after restart reinstall the latest driver package available directly from Nvidia.
Thank you
JohnBonhamsGhost

I already did the DDU and reseat the GPU. but not in safe mode. (after that no problem at all like in a week. But now the problem occurred again. I will try again to use DDU and reseat my GPU.

TRENDING THREADS