Question Monitor turning off and fans getting loud

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys so this has been happening for a week now and I have tried many fixes but none seem to work. At first I thought it was due to over heating so I opened my pc and cleaned the dust and
re-applied thermal paste to both my cpu and graphics card. I made sure all the wires are plugged in properly and that my cpu heatsink is also secured.
I have been monitoring my temps and they are around 35 C when watching videos and around 60-70 C when I open a gaming application. The problem that keeps arising is that my monitor will turn off soon after I open the gaming application and my fans start going crazy. Sometimes when I restart my computer it turns on and I get this black/white log in screen in horrible quality as well. Is this a power source issue or cpu/gpu?
My build includes:
Intel i7-7700K
EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 (6GB)
8 Gb Ram (2x4) (same company forgot name)
750W corsair power source

Hey guys so this has been happening for a week now and I have tried many fixes but none seem to work. At first I thought it was due to over heating so I opened my pc and cleaned the dust and
re-applied thermal paste to both my cpu and graphics card. I made sure all the wires are plugged in properly and that my cpu heatsink is also secured.
I have been monitoring my temps and they are around 35 C when watching videos and around 60-70 C when I open a gaming application. The problem that keeps arising is that my monitor will turn off soon after I open the gaming application and my fans start going crazy. Sometimes when I restart my computer it turns on and I get this black/white log in screen in horrible quality as well. Is this a power source issue or cpu/gpu?
My build includes:
Intel i7-7700K
EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 (6GB)
8 Gb Ram (2x4) (same company forgot name)
750W corsair power source
Is this a Laptop,If it Is..Remove the PSU and try Booting it by using it's charger and see if it solves your problem..

Jan 11, 2021
fans getting loud still points to heat, or a driver issue. double check with different utilities like CoreTemp etc...
also the monitor going out could be a power management issue

What more can I do about the heat? I have cleaned out the dust, wiped off and reapplied new thermal paste, secured the heat sink, I have my entire left panel removed for more airflow, and when I check my PC by either touching the case or even putting my hand near it it’s always near a cool temp
All my drivers are updated, is there a specific driver I should be looking at that I might have missed?
I’m not sure what you mean by power management issue, what am I looking for?