Monitor turning off and on during gaming

Oren_6

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016
I just bought a cyberpowerpc xtreme edition about a week ago along with a AOC G2460VQ6 24 in monitor. When I first got my computer I used it with 2 regular tvs just to set it up so I have tried other tvs and monitors and everything works when gaming. The problem I'm having is when I play games with the aoc monitor when I start the game the monitor will make a sound through the speakers and then cut off and on and it will repeat it will also say input signal loss and then it will turn back on and off again. I have no idea what's going on I have updated the monitor drivers through device manager, I don't know if I have a setting wrong or something. I still am able to return the monitor since I just got it but I don't want to if it can be fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
It sounds like the monitor has issues - it won't stay synchronized to the GPU signal(while the TV can), and keeps losing the signal. I'd return the monitor

Oren_6

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016
It only happens while Im gaming but I've tried 2 other tvs and it works fine with them. It's a Rx 580, i5 processor, 8gb of ram, all temps are under 70 during gaming and I literally just got the computer and aoc monitor like 2 days ago.