[SOLVED] Monitor turning on and off

Nov 14, 2019
My Monitor has been having this problem since I purchased it the model is the Acer KG251QF 24.5" 1080p Free-sync 144Hz the problem I am having is the monitor turning on and off after launching a game it seems to be fixed after turning it on and off almost like letting it catch up but sometimes this will cause the game to crash which is very infuriating after waiting forever for a game like gta 5 to launch.

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Windows 10? Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that correspond to the monitor's "turning on and off" behavior.

You can also use Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Do so first while not gaming and then while gaming. Look for some resource that is bottlenecking the computer.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Windows 10? Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that correspond to the monitor's "turning on and off" behavior.

You can also use Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Do so first while not gaming and then while gaming. Look for some resource that is bottlenecking the computer.

Solution

Latest posts