Question Monitor Turns off Then Won't Turn On 2

Dec 1, 2020
So I reposted because nobody replied again. Maybe reposting it will attract more attention? It's nothing serious to be honest, but a few suggestions is greatly needed.

Repost
Hi. So apparently, I got this issue with my monitor about 2 days ago. It started turning off by itself and not turning back on. And it seems like it turns off by itself randomly without any specific time window. Sometimes 5 minutes after turning it on, sometimes an hour or more. And no, it doesn't say "No Signal" or anything, just turns off by itself. The only way that I can do to turn it on is by plugging it off from the outlet, and wait a few seconds before plugging it back again.

I also tried changing the power cable, and it seems like it doesn't turn off that much as my previous power cable. Is this something to do with the outlet or my monitor itself? (Also I don't really know what my monitor series is. All I know is it's an Acer monitor. If searching my series up would help you guys in figuring this out, I will).

Edit: Another thing I've noticed is that it turns off more often if I don't move my mouse, type, etc. Maybe the monitor auto-sleeps? I don't remember turning the settings on or anything though.

Edit 2: So I tried updating the monitor driver, and apparently it changed from "Generic PnP Monitor" to "Acer EB129Q" which I think is my monitor series? I'll give you guys an update if it turns off again.
Edit 2 Update: And... it turned off by itself again. Seems like updating the driver is useless.

Specs:
Power Supply: Imperion 550W
CPU: Intel Core i3-7100 @3.90 GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-DS2
Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 1660 DDR5 (Bought this about a month ago along with my PSU)
RAM: Kingston 2x8 DDR4 2133 MHz
Monitor: Acer EB129Q

Note: I've seen a lot people saying that overheating of the CPU or GPU might be the cause, but as far as I'm concerned, both my CPU and GPU runs at a safe temperature. (CPU-Idle=35C-40C, while playing games=50C-60C) same goes for my GPU.

Dec 1, 2020
test with a better psu?
I recently just bought the PSU (about a month ago). And it was from an official store, we tested it and everything, and the PSU seems to be working just fine. So I don't really think the problem here is with the PSU. Especially when the monitor doesn't show "No Signal" or anything like that before blacking out. If it really has something to do with my PSU, it would've showed "No Signal" before completely turning off because my monitor doesn't receive signal from my Graphics Card or the Computer itself. In my case, it literally just turns off by itself, and the monitor lights turns off indicating that the monitor has lost power.

OrlyP

Reputable
Aug 20, 2020
My money is on the faulty monitor.

You can either connect your PC to a known-good monitor/TV OR connect the Acer monitor to a known-good laptop... that way, you can isolate which one is acting up.

Reactions: lawlxd
Dec 1, 2020
My money is on the faulty monitor.

You can either connect your PC to a known-good monitor/TV OR connect the Acer monitor to a known-good laptop... that way, you can isolate which one is acting up.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it out once I can find somebody who might be able to borrow me their monitor. I'll give you an update

Dec 1, 2020
Hi, so sorry for the super late update, but I decided to change my monitor from 1366x768 60hz Acer monitor to 1920x1080 75Hz Lenovo monitor. And I was told by the manufacturer that my monitor has a faulty component. So I decided to just buy a new one since it won't be worth it to change one hardware component for it. Anyway, thank you so much for the suggestions.