Monitor unsharp when turned on?

Hello everyone,

I am currently using a Sony Multiscan 200GS (pretty old, but still
ticking) 17" monitor. Although I am quite happy with it in general, it
developed the following symptom:
When it is powered on or when it returns from a power saving mode, the
display is pretty blurry. It is simply vey very unsharp for 30 seconds
or so, but then the sharpnes improves and becomes normal in 2-3
minutes. After that it is as sharp as it always was.
Is this a sign of that she is waving good-bye ??

Any pointers appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
-arifi

Sorry to say that, yes, it is saying goodbye.

--
DaveW

"DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote in message news:<ecAgd.272696$wV.51597@attbi_s54>...
> Sorry to say that, yes, it is saying goodbye.
>
> --
> DaveW
>

> "Arifi Koseoglu" <arifi@turk.net> wrote in message
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I am currently using a Sony Multiscan 200GS (pretty old, but still
> > ticking) 17" monitor. Although I am quite happy with it in general, it
> > developed the following symptom:
> > When it is powered on or when it returns from a power saving mode, the
> > display is pretty blurry. It is simply vey very unsharp for 30 seconds
> > or so, but then the sharpnes improves and becomes normal in 2-3
> > minutes. After that it is as sharp as it always was.
> > Is this a sign of that she is waving good-bye ??
> >
> > Any pointers appreciated.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance,
> > -arifi

I thought so.. Thanks :(