monitor vs tv for console gaming

Mohammed_2000

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
hi guys i need an advice in deciding what to buy a benq 27 inch rl2755hm 1080p gaming monitor vs an samsung 32 inch tv 720p for ps4 slim i seat about 3.5 feets from the screen and i do not have brothers so i am the only one in the house who play video games so what should i choose?? thanks in advance

Solution
Really depends on you! The monitor is a good size and will fulfil the 1080p requirements of the PS4, the TV screen will be bigger, but will only reach 720p. Exactly how much real-world difference you would notice between the two is questionable. But, as you are sitting fairly close to the screen, i would go with the BenQ monitor, as this will afford you full 1080p and you will notice far fewer image faults.

Hope this helps
K.

Kenton82

Reputable
Really depends on you! The monitor is a good size and will fulfil the 1080p requirements of the PS4, the TV screen will be bigger, but will only reach 720p. Exactly how much real-world difference you would notice between the two is questionable. But, as you are sitting fairly close to the screen, i would go with the BenQ monitor, as this will afford you full 1080p and you will notice far fewer image faults.

Hope this helps
K.

Solution