Question Monitor Wobbling

Apr 3, 2023
Hi dear friends, I built my new pc a week ago. the components are as follows:

Mb: Gigabyte Z690 Aorus ELite DDR4
CPU: i5-13600KF
Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti OC 8Gb (3fans) - (9 months ago)
RAM: Hyper Fury X 2x16 Gb 3200 (32 Gb Total)
PSU: Silverstone 850 Watt 80 Gold
Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A 144Hz 27 inch 2K
SSD Samsung Evo 870 500 Gb (2 years)

I have a problem with my display and gaming experience, during watching videos or movies on youtube or from my SSD the screen looks like it is vibrating or shaking (wobbling), specially during intesive motion scenes and moving camera
The same happens during video gaming and the problem is clear when I change the direction every detail starts to shake.

I tested my GPU using Unigine Heaven and it was outstandng (Max temp = 65, Avg. FPS = 148 Ultra 1920x1080)
I tested my CPU using FUrMark and it excellent (Max overload temp = 75, multicore)

My usual temperature during gaming are 64 & 55 for my GPU and CPU respectively.

Can anyone help me please ?!

Mar 14, 2023
when you say your monitor is wobbling do you mean just the image or the physical item. if it is the pohysical monitor is it on the same surface as your pc? If so when it next happens lightly touch your pc is it vibrating heavily?

Apr 3, 2023
when you say your monitor is wobbling do you mean just the image or the physical item. if it is the pohysical monitor is it on the same surface as your pc? If so when it next happens lightly touch your pc is it vibrating heavily?

Not the physical monitor but the videos or the gaming experience itself

Apr 3, 2023
Are the cable connections from the gpu to the monitor secure?
Are you using a Displayport connection which is better than hdmi?
Is the cable of high quality?

FIrst I used a high quality HDMI (2K) cable but when I found the problem still exists I switched to the DP cable which came with the monitor.
Should I buy a better cable ?