Monitor won't find signal to either HDMI, DisplayPort, or VGA

Jul 20, 2018
To start things off, I'm a complete pc noobie. This is in fact my first pc build. I put everything together (correctly I assume) and connected my monitor to my pc and found there was no signal. I tried the Display Port to GPU... No signal... I tried HDMI to MOBO.... No signal... I finally tried VGA to MOBO.... Also didn't find a signal. I read online and did some "trouble shooting" and uninstalled the GPU from the motherboard, using the Motherboard's Onboard Graphics, hooked up a VGA cable AND HDMI (not at the same time) and neither of them found a signal.... What could possibly be the problem? BTW, I tried this on multiple working monitors and I can assure you the problem isn't faulty cables or "I didn't push it in far enough."

PLEASE HELP!!! I can't even install Windows 10 onto my pc without a working monitor and I am extremely eager to play around with my new PC! :-(

Jul 20, 2018
BTW computer specs go as:

Intel - Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core Processor
Gigabyte - B360M DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Team T-Force Vulcan 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Desktop Memory Model TLRED48G2400HC1401
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 0 WINDFORCE OC 6G
Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case
CORSAIR CX series CX550 550W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)
SanDisk 240 GB Internal SSD - 2.5"

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Unhook all the drives, remove the video card, and memory, reset CMOS, install one stick of memory and try to boot into BIOS. If that fails move that stick of memory to the next slot and try again. After trying all the slots try the other stick of memory the same way. From their remove the processor and look for bent pins in the motherbosrd socket.

This is all asuming your power supply is working and you have the cables connected to the board right, 24 pin and 4/8 pin whatever you have for the CPU.

Jul 20, 2018
I just want to start by thanking you for your time helping me. However, I am a COMPLETE noob at building PCs So i'm not too sure what CMOS is. When you say unhook all the drives, you mean HHD and SSD? How do I install a stick of memory and how the HELL do I boot BIOS lol. (dont i have to boot BIOS witha monitor?)