[SOLVED] Monitor wont turn on after motherboard update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodliedood

Commendable
May 10, 2020
Alright so I got a new motherboard (forgive me I forgot its name) and I've got 8 gigs of ram and an i5 2400. Alright so I plug in my r7 360 nitro and I turn on my PC.Fans are running but theres just a black screen.I take out my GPU and let my PC boot without it since the i5 has integrated graphics. It boots up perfectly fine. I tried getting drivers and such but how the hell am I gonna use activate without my monitor turning on. I had a 400w supply so I got a 500w one and my monitor still didnt boot up. H E L P. I'm also using the HDMI cable

Alright so I got a new motherboard (forgive me I forgot its name) and I've got 8 gigs of ram and an i5 2400. Alright so I plug in my r7 360 nitro and I turn on my PC.Fans are running but theres just a black screen.I take out my GPU and let my PC boot without it since the i5 has integrated graphics. It boots up perfectly fine. I tried getting drivers and such but how the hell am I gonna use activate without my monitor turning on. I had a 400w supply so I got a 500w one and my monitor still didnt boot up. H E L P. I'm also using the HDMI cable
Are you plugging monitor into GPU or MB ?

vodliedood

Commendable
May 10, 2020
After fighting with my PC for FIFTEEN DAYS I got it to work. The problem was the motherboard. It was some piece of absolute garbage since it turns out it doesnt support my r7 360. So I just got a P8B75-M and got it to work.Thank you guys for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.