Question Monitor won't turn on sometimes, how to fix?

Oct 18, 2022
So my monitor won't turn on sometimes. No power even when I plug it to other outlet. It only happen sometimes though. Whenever it turns on I see no problem from it. When it won't turn on, I usually wait a few hours before turning it on again and it works fine. But what if I don't have time to wait a couple of hours? Please help, is it a problem with electricity or idk, the cpu and other gadgets seems to not have the same problem.

Oct 18, 2022
1. Disconnect the monitor from your computer and the outlet.

2.Connect the power cord to the outlet, when you press the power button do you see anything like back-light turning on, some text appearing...

Thank you that was the first thing I did when the first time it happened. I thought it was broken and brought it to a repair shop but when they plugged it, it was fine. I was confused and when I brought it home and plugged it, there was no problem. After that, I just got used to just waiting a few hours before turning it on again when it doesn't turn on.

Thank you that was the first thing I did when the first time it happened. I thought it was broken and brought it to a repair shop but when they plugged it, it was fine. I was confused and when I brought it home and plugged it, there was no problem. After that, I just got used to just waiting a few hours before turning it on again when it doesn't turn on.

Do you know someone nearby who could let you test the monitor with their computer to see if it happens?

Where do you put the monitor? Is there anything that can prevent the monitor from starting properly (for example cold air, extreme humidity...)?