Question Monitor wont turn on when I start my computer it just says no signal

Mar 28, 2020
I was upgrading my cpu for the first time and ran into some trouble taking the heat temp out. After a while I got it out and the problem started I tried re seating everything. Still nothing

I was upgrading my cpu for the first time and ran into some trouble taking the heat temp out. After a while I got it out and the problem started I tried re seating everything. Still nothing

You are missing a lot of steps here that you must have done. You got the CPU and heatsink out, but you were upgrading the CPU, so it does not start with this other CPU? Have you tried it with the original CPU? Did you check for bent or broken pins? What was this some trouble removing the heatsink and what exactly happened when you were removing the CPU and heatsink/fans? Did you end up bending them to the side, or yanking oddly? Really only thing it can be is there was some physical damage done here unless you dislodged something else while doing all the work. Maybe you scratched something on the motherboard top or bottom. There is no backing plate?