Monitor works when connected to mobo, but not when in gpu.

Jun 15, 2018
I have had my PC for 2 and half years now, with no problems never occured. But it changed today when starting up and monitor said, "no signal". PC started aswell as lights and gpu started (fans spinning and lights).

I tried using motherboards hdmi and it worked with integraded graphics. When tried putting to gpu's hdmi ä, didnt work.

I checked 8pin cable was secure, it was. Not sure what causes this.

Setup:
i5-6400
gtx 960
msi z170A M3
2x4gb corsair 2400mhz ddr4

Jun 15, 2018

And for some reason on BIOS on connected devices it shows everything except gpu, and I rly dont think of bad card cause it was fine yesterday and every other day.

Plus I dont have resources to test other gpu or on other pc.

That is the thing with broken things, before they broke, they worked. Just because card worked yesterday does not mean it must be working today. Without testing the card you can't do anything, outside of just replacing it and see things are OK with a new one.

Jun 15, 2018
Mhm... I just took my gpu out and put back in, back to hdmi cable to monitor and it worked, only thing is that windows couldnt start. Its like blue screen with these options, restart or try troubleshooting. What should I do help plz...

Yes you want to install the drivers, but I don't think it will help you. You can try a clean Windows setup on a spare hard drive, see if that works.