Sep 22, 2020
Hey this is the first time i've ever played around with liquid coolers and i wanna get it right, i'm wondering whether i can monitor the water in,water out and water flow of two separate liquid cooler for the maximus code xi. I cant seem to find any information anywhere.(i've checked manuel) One is for my gpu and the other is for my cpu so if my motherboard only supports one how would i go about monitoring the other one? Is there like splitters or something?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Solution
I assume the other Water cooler is for your GPU. You can monitor temps for CPU and GPU using HW info64 however water in/out and flow rate your out of luck. The fans speed/curve can be controlled and set in Bios providing the fans are PWR 4pin. There are cable (Y) splitters which enable twin fans to be coupled together such as the fans for your CPU.
I assume the other Water cooler is for your GPU. You can monitor temps for CPU and GPU using HW info64 however water in/out and flow rate your out of luck. The fans speed/curve can be controlled and set in Bios providing the fans are PWR 4pin. There are cable (Y) splitters which enable twin fans to be coupled together such as the fans for your CPU.

Solution