Monitoring GPU temps via LARGE TEXT/NUMBERS - on a very small monitor.

creationsof12

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2011
Hey everyone,

So, I know about many different methods to monitor GPU temps (GPU-Z, MSI Afterburner, etc) but here's the thing: I am using a very small monitor to display the screen. An 8" monitor to be exact. I'd like to be able to view MULTIPLE GPU temps as large as possible on this screen. Anywhere from 4-6 GPU's at once. And before everyone asks: No, I'm not mining, they're being used for other processes. I just need to monitor the temps and I thought that a small display like this would be a lot easier than logging into the machine remotely every time - and I don't have space to put larger displays in this space.

Any idea how I can view GPU temps with very large text? All the options I've found so far have the GPU temps but the text is really tiny - not even readable on this 8" display. I've also tried lowering the resolution on the display, didn't help. Also tried telling that display to display text at a larger size but that got funky and didn't work either.

I know I can also do a custom Pi or Arduino setup to accomplish this but I'd really rather not. I just really need the GPU temps to show up very large. I'd think there would be some way to do that on a Windows 10 PC.

Any thoughts? Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!