[SOLVED] monitoring software help/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebmurray21

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2012
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Does not appear that your link is as you intended. Appears to be an "ad" versus data/readings....

Sorry, I've been away for a while.

I'm running windows 10 home 64bit, the hardware specs above are only missing my sound card (creative sound blaster recon3d fatal1ty).

The mediafire link works for me, it gives me a download option for the screenshot.
I'm not sure how to get my screenshot to show up here, any tips?

thanks.

ebmurray21

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2012
URMmowW.png

ebmurray21

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2012
i use msi afterburner. free and good enough to keep an eye on temps, power, speeds and plenty of other things if you are so inclined.

Hey mate,

I've tried MSI Afterburner before but it's mainly for GPU control, similar to Sapphire Trixx (although a far better bit of kit)

As you can see below on the right, the NZXT app shows all the essential bits on the same screen. I like the app, I'm just not convinced it's showing the correct temps.

Anyway, I'm looking for something similar than that.

ebmurray21

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2012
Update: I've just downloaded all the programmes I could find and checked the readings on them all. AMD Ryzen Master and ASUS Ai Suite3 both give different readings compared to themselves and all the other programmes. It would appear NZXT CAM is giving accurate readings on temps, clocks, voltage, etc.

thanks for the help,

please close this thread

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
afterburner monitors my gpu, cpu, ram, system/case fans. you may have to adjust the template to see all the info. took me a few to find it all myself. but temps, fan speeds, clock speeds, power used and lots of other info is all there to keep an eye on. can be tweaked to show any combo of info you wish to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.