Question Monitors aren't recieving signal after overclocking CPU

Mar 23, 2020
I recently installed a new gtx 1070 into my system. After I had finished installing the nescacary drivers it prompted me to restart the computer. During the reset i went into the BIOS and overclocked my cpu from 3.5 GHz to 3.7. If i remember correctly i also upped the voltage from around 1.1 to 1.225. My cpu was a AMD Ryzen 5 1500x.

I then went to save these settings and boot back into windows. However, nothing happened - monitors say 'no signal'
I am stuck with what to do as I have since upgraded to a AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and the problem is still happening. I am thinking it's now either a problem with the motherboard or power supply. I think i should mention that all case fans, rgb and gpu fans are active after booting and stay on but no signal to monitors.

I have tried taking out the cmos battery and resetting however that hasn't seemed to work. I have tried now 2 different cpus and still have the problem, aswell as also testing 2 different graphic cards, i also tried removing each ram stick at once to test and no difference.

CPU before overclocking - Ryzen 5 1500x
CPU after overclocking - Ryzen 7 2700
Graphics Card - ASUS 1070
Memory - 4 x 4gb ddr4 at 2400
Motherboard - MSI B350 TOMAHAWK
Power Supply - Corsair 550w

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance :)