Question Monitors go to sleep and fans rev high ?

May 6, 2020
So I have two monitors one is 60hz and one is 144hz, when I'm playing games mostly is when I notice it. Ill be playing a game like rocket league and both of my monitors will go into sleep mode and my pc will start revving really loud with what im guessing is the gpu fan, I can't fix it unless I restart my pc and then it will happen again within 30 minutes. My temps for all of my hardware is good with my gpu temp being the highest at around 45 degrees Celcius. My specs are

z390 phantom motherboard
i7 8700 hexa core clocked @ 3.20 GHz & liquid-cooled
2060 gpu
16 gigs ram
700 watt 80 plus power supply.

I have done some research and could be a faulty gpu or it could just need cleaning but I don't know for sure and would like some other opinions. Thank you for reading and helping me all suggestions are appreciated.

May 6, 2020
playing game and the gpu only go up to 45c? what the gpu usage? what the cpu usage?
make and model of this 700w psu?
On cold war it goes up to 80-81C but on rocket league it doesn't go that high, it goes to about 65C. It does it maybe once on cold war playing for hours but it does it atleast 5 times on rocket league within a 2 hour period. My cpu usage is 15-20% and my gpu usage is 25-35% on rocket league with my usual apps opened while playing. My psu is a thermaltake smart series