Question Monitors losing signal.

May 17, 2019
Hello I've recently reinstalled Windows 10 onto my computer, and now every so often it seems like that both of my monitors lose all signal from my PC and will not come back until i restart the computer.I previously did not have this problem ever with the same setup. The computer is still on during this time and I can still speak to people I'm already in chat on discord with and hear sounds etc. My keyboard and mouse still work also.I should also add that this problem only seems to appear when I'm playing games and not whilst browsing the web or the computer is left alone.I'm still in the process of learning about computers and I am not professional yet.

Here is a list of what I've tried so far with no success.

Checked HDMI cable and the Display port for damage and to see if it's fully plugged in.

Checked Video card is fully seated.

Moved My video card to another slot on the motherboard.

Checked the cables from the power supply to the graphics card.

I also tried to update my BIOS which failed.

Also tried using only one monitor.

I've also been trying to monitor My GPU temp during games but it doesn't seem to go over 80 at max.

I've now completely dismantled my graphics card and cleaned every part and reapplied thermal paste.

Here is my Pc Spec

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti

RAM: 16GB

Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING SOCKE T 1150

Any help would be greatly appreciated and ask if you need anymore information I'll try my best to get it.

May 17, 2019
Hello and thanks for the fast reply

My PSU is: Antec High Current Gamer modular HCG-620M 620 W Bronze PSU

So when I first started to get this problem I decided to update My BIOS which had to be done with a usb,It said succfully installed restarting in 5 secs. Once it restarted I had no output from the PC what so ever even the power button wasn't working, the fans sounded like they were at 100% also.So I switch to a 2nd BIOS with a switch on my Motherboard.

Yes I have the lastest windows and drivers.