Question Monitors not displaying NEED HELP!

Oct 23, 2020
So this is my last ditch effort I feel like I've tried every combination to solve but I just don't know!

I previously today ran my PC just fine with my i7 8700k but received some new PC parts I was upgrading. New parts I9 9900kf and to 16gb trident Z neo ram. I also tried to reinstall an old ssd that was working before (may have broke in the mail) After I installed the new parts my pc would boot but refuses to display anything on either of my 2 monitors.

Things I've tried:
Fully power cycling
Taking out cmos battery
Shorting the CLRTC pins
Reverting back to the old specs ( still doesn't work or want to display monitor) plugging monitors in both gpu slots and integrated cpu/mobo
Re situating the parts multiple times including switch around the ram.

I attempted to flashback update my bios but I don't believe my mobo is able

Specs:
SUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
I7 8700k to i9 9900kf
750w power supply
2080 rtx super evga
16x2 gb ram gskill neo
Has 2 960 evo ssds in

Please if anyone has any suggestions or idea that can help it would be so very much appreciated! Been fiddling for it for 12 hrs now

Oct 23, 2020
I have 1 monitor using hdmi the other hdmi display port i havent tried changing cords or troubleshooting the monitor much because i know they both work!

Oct 23, 2020
I did not update the bios before I tried to install the new cpu no thats what I thought the initial issue was but now the old wasn't isnt displaying monitors either. And I checked the qvl for the ram and it seems its a bit to high and doesn't support it but I switched back to the previous ram and still a no go as well.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
So are you saying that are trying to run your CPU on a bios that doesn't allow your motherboard to be compatible?
I suggest that you put your old CPU back and then update your bios before putting the 9900kf back in.

And are you saying that your ram isn't compatible either?
Was the previous ram on the memory QVL?
I suggest you should only use ram that is listyed on the QVL.

Oct 23, 2020
So are you saying that are trying to run your CPU on a bios that doesn't allow your motherboard to be compatible?
I suggest that you put your old CPU back and then update your bios before putting the 9900kf back in.

And are you saying that your ram isn't compatible either?
Was the previous ram on the memory QVL?
I suggest you should only use ram that is listyed on the QVL.
The previous ram was not on the qvl but seemed compatible since it worked fine for when I used it previously. Could getting tested ram from the qvl be a possible fix even if this previous ram worked before?

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
The previous ram was not on the qvl but seemed compatible since it worked fine for when I used it previously. Could getting tested ram from the qvl be a possible fix even if this previous ram worked before?
Yes.

Can you try another GPU?
Can you try another monitor cable?
Can you try just one monitor at a time?
Can you try your GPU in another PC?