[SOLVED] Monitors randomly starts to black out and horizontal lines appear when playing some games ?

SeparatiX

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
Hi, so as the title says ... I tried to play some indie games and when i do my monitors start to black out randomly and bright horizontal lines appears on them (doesnt matter if the game is fullscreen or windowed or on what monitor i play the game). I tried using different port on gpu and switching hdmi cables, i have 1 year old gtx 1050, one 60hz and one 75hz monitor, they are both on the refresh rate they are supposed to, drivers are up to date. It doesnt happen with normal games like csgo, gta 5 etc. can someone help me ? :(

Also i really try to maintain my pc as much as i can, im 100% sure there is no dust in ports whatsoever.

My pc does not have any virus.

I really don't know what could be the cause.. i read somwhere that changing different wallpaper on wallpaper engine helped, i tried to completely turn off wallpaper engine but it was the same.

Full specs:

GTX 1050 2GB
AMD A10-6700
8gb ram 1600mhz

Solution
Hi sorry for the late reply, dont know if you'll still reply but if you do, i tried with only one monitor plugged in, it was even worse, when i tried to run an indie game immediately after the start of the game monitor kept flashing black and pixels were literally tearing apart. I have no idea what i should do..
try unplugging your GPU and use the integrated graphics and install drivers for it

SeparatiX

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
Try only using 1 monitor
Hi sorry for the late reply, dont know if you'll still reply but if you do, i tried with only one monitor plugged in, it was even worse, when i tried to run an indie game immediately after the start of the game monitor kept flashing black and pixels were literally tearing apart. I have no idea what i should do..

LazerTechX

Distinguished
May 3, 2014
try unplugging your GPU and use the integrated graphics and install drivers for it

Solution