monitor's screen black

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira_

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
I have an acer veriton M410, when i turn on my computer, nothing is diplayed on the screen and my monitor remain black and when i try to turn off my computer, i hold the power button on the CU but the computer never turn off, the only possibility to turn off my computer is to unplug the power cable on the alimentation. Please somebody can help me ?

Solution
When the laptop is off, plug in an external monitor, turn on the external monitor and then turn on the laptop. If you can see your screens on the external monitor, then either the connected display is damaged and needs replacing or the ribbon cable that connects it does.

If you can't see anything on the external display either, then you may well have a problem with the graphics card.
When the laptop is off, plug in an external monitor, turn on the external monitor and then turn on the laptop. If you can see your screens on the external monitor, then either the connected display is damaged and needs replacing or the ribbon cable that connects it does.

If you can't see anything on the external display either, then you may well have a problem with the graphics card.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.