Question Monitors Suddenly losing signal when fans kick on

Noobgamer37

Honorable
Nov 26, 2014
This happened once earlier this week and than again 3 times today in a 30min time period. I'll be in the middle of a game and suddenly both monitors will lose signal, my rgb on my kb/m will freeze for a sec and music from Spotify will pause for a second. Than the fans on my computer will kick in and the music and game sound comes back, but the display won't come back on. So far this has only happened while playing rocket league. I played cod for about 2hours on all max settings earlier and nothing happened. Nothing seems to be overheating all my temperatures are fine. My guess is it's potentially caused by a power issue. I moved into a new apartment last weekend and up until that point, I was having no issues with the computer. Now I have this display thing and also a problem with my rgb fans lighting correctly(could be a completely different issue though so I have another post for that as well).

Edit: I should mention that after these happened 2 of my 4 rgb fans now will not light up at all.

Heres my build:https://pcpartpicker.com/b/tYMZxr

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS