Question Monitors turn off/audio gone after exit games

hell77

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2015
ok, i have a possible pc problem i wanted to see if you could reduce the options of what it could be.
- It all started about 3-4 days ago, I was playing apex legends and during a game the screens turned off and freeze because the sound stopped on my phones. I had the hard reset.

- then the other day I played rocket league and only then when I exited the game again the screens turned off and freeze I had to hard reset and the screens no longer turned on, I had to reset several times for the screen to turn on again after turning off and connect cables.

- Same situation with rocket league the next day.

-Yesterday with god of war I entered the game and left after 2-3 minutes and the same thing happened.

__

Seems like it's only happening after exiting games,but not every time.

___

I already uninstalled and reinstalled nvidia drivers, all drivers updated but I don't know about the bios. temps are normal during gaming, gpu 70-80 degrees, cpu 60 degrees.
pc specs:
Windows 10 Pro
X370 Gaming plus(ms-7A33)
16gb rams
rtx 2060
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz

Last edited:

Cem Goker

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2013
What is the make and model of the PSU, case, CPU cooler and storages? Try unplugging all your PSU cables or reseat the cable connections on the motherboard and in the PSU itself. Also try to check if there are any loose cable connections towards the storage.

While I am no expert with Event Viewer, try checking the logs there for any errors of when the PC restarts itself and you can also try to copy and paste it here for other fellow helpers to see.