Dec 21, 2019
Hello, so I recently upgraded some parts of my PC.

I got the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X for processor and ROG Strix X570-F Gaming for the motherboard. I got a new power supply which is the CORSAIR - CX-M Series 650W. I’m not sure if this relevant at all but I did get a TB SSD and a M.2 for my PC.

The only thing I didn’t change was my gpu which is the MSI 1070 ti titanium. And for whatever reason my monitors aren’t getting signal even though it was working prior to the upgrade.

I know it isn’t my GPU because my friend’s monitor was able to connect to it and that’s how I was able to boot up windows and everything. Anyway I digress, I switched out the hdmi cord and the monitor began to flash hdmi and then analog on the top left corner.

But I also don’t think it’s the monitors because I was able to hook it up to my Switch and it worked just fine!

I’m so puzzled.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Been working on this PC for three days now lol. I want to be done with it!!

Thank you.

Feb 2, 2020
Ok kinda samething with me I changed my fans and case added new ram turn it on pc rgb turns on fans everything but then my monitor say it has no signal and I tried everything on this problem nothing works

"I know it isn’t my GPU because my friend’s monitor was able to connect to it and that’s how I was able to boot up windows and everything "

So you plugged your friend's monitor on your GPU and it worked? Using what port?
It's not working on your monitor using the same port?