Question Monsgeek M1W V3 HE-SP

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Hello.
I whanna bye that keyboard but i have some hezitations.
The ting is that because the keyboard is from aluminium i am worry that the wireless connection might have some problem.I know that keyboards whit aluminium body have that tipe of problem.
i know that Monsgeek M1W V2 have this problem (this is the version before Monsgeek M1W V3 HE-SP).
I don't wanna order a keyboard from China and to find out that is of a bad quality.
Btw i just sell a keyboard that i ordered from China (they send me the wrong one).
I find out that it will cost me 100euro to return it and when i try to contact whit them via email they don't reply back.So i sell it on the local market for huge losses.
So it's very important for me to know if is some kind of problem with the connectivity of Monsgeek M1W V3 HE-SP.

Ralston18

Titan
This keyboard?

https://www.monsgeek.com/product/m1w-v3-he-sp-fully-assembled/

What are your reasons/requirements for buying that keyboard?

What is your budget?

Keyboards are made as cheaply as possible and sold for as much as possible.

And some users and/or environments are very tough on keyboards. And the keyboards do not last.

Hopefully you have multiple choices available. Visit stores and physically see and handle the keyboards.

Try other keyboards whenever possible: Family, friends, work, school.

Look for another make and model keyboard that can be purchased locally and returned under warranty if necessary.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Tanks for the reply but this is not what i ask for.
My reasons are because it's what i need.It has big batery ,the keycaps are shine through and it's just good keyboard overall.
And i can't try any keyboard because i just can't find any diferent than mine(i am in difficult situation).
I can't go to store and i just can't find that keyboard on live because is just for bying from China.In my contry there is no real shop for it.
That's why i need somebody that have that keyboard to tell me is it have any connectivity issue(or any outhers in jeneral).

And i am very sory for my bad wrighting but english is not my native language.

Ralston18

Titan
Did I find the correct keyboard per my link in Post #2?

Bluetooth connectivity - correct?

No problem if I did not find the right keyboard. Simply provide a link to the keyboard you want.

= = = =

This:

"The ting is that because the keyboard is from aluminium i am worry that the wireless connection might have some problem.I know that keyboards whit aluminium body have that tipe of problem."

How did you find out or hear about aluminum keyboards having wireless problems?

Any website links?

I am not aware of any wireless keyboard problems that are caused by aluminum bodies.

More needs to be known.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
This is the wright keyboard.
For the problem i am talking about i hear from reviwe of a model keyboard of the same company.
Bouth keyboard are almost the same so i am worry that the problem could be reproduce.
This is one link in You tube.

The FULL Package! HE + 2.4 GHz Wireless + 8K Hz Wired - Monsgeek M1W-SP HE Review | Before You Buy​

And this is the second video again in You tube:

Monsgeek M1W Review - Almost Great​

See for what i am talking about.

Ralston18

Titan
From the first link:

"Reasons to buy
  • Stunning design and build quality
  • Surprisingly versatile with wired+wireless+Bluetooth
  • Astonishingly good value
Reasons to avoid
  • Side key legends can lack clarity
  • Very heavy
  • Must remove Caps Lock to switch to wireless mod

From the second link:

"My expeirence with the MonsGeek M1W-SP HE has been excellent to say the least. There are some issues with the keyboard that I faced in the Akko MOD007B HE but other than that I cannot really think of anything major that is wrong with the keyboard. The power-on switch is for some reason, still under the capslock, and the keyboard also does not have height adjustment feet. These things might not matter to a lot of people but I believe when you are spendingo money on a high-end keyboard, you are going to nitpick the details, and these details matter."

I did not note any wireless (bluetooth) problems related to having an aluminum body.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Since you didn't notice any then perhaps you don't watch carefully.In both video is mention connectivity problem.
I see on some forums that people coment that maybi that type of connectivity problems come from the reason that aluminium or in general metal keyboard body make some kind of interference.That interference cause high latency or no register keystrokes.That could be a software isue,but in the discusions is mentcion specific that is because the keybord body is from metal.
I just need some person that have that tipe of keyboard to tell my if he expirience some problems or not.

And btw i didn't say bluetooth in specific,but connectivity problems in general.That include bluetooth and 2.4 GHz connections.