Monster Hunter: World (PC Edition)

cannond1396

Proper
Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys,

So I have bought a PC game called Monster Hunter: World from Steam a couple of a weeks ago. In the last couple of days, I noticed as soon as I'm in the game, I get a system crash. Here is my specs on my PC.

Ryzen 5 1600X
B350-F Gaming Motherboard,
16Gb of RAM
RX 580 8GB

I have all of my settings set to the highest settings and anti-aliasing is turned on.

This seems to only crash by forcing close straight to desktop. No message, no notifications or anything like that. Just crashes straight to the desktop. I can restart the game normally and play normally and there is like no notifications when I start the game and a message would say "this system has crashed" nothing like that ever showed up. Is almost like a mysterious crash.

How do I resolve this? Thanks! I want to be able to play the game without having to worry about crashing.

That is why I built my system to the max so that it can be able to play any games up to-date and on its highest settings for an epic graphical performance!

drivinfast247

Notable
May 29, 2018
Not sure of the resolution you're playing at but I doubt those specs will be able to allow you to have ANY sort of decent framerates in that game. Especially at max settings.

With that out of the way lets try to see what's going on with your system. Are you using the most current drivers for the GPU? What are your temps during gaming?

cannond1396

Proper
Aug 15, 2018

I made sure to update to the latest version. It is the AMD software with version 18.8.1.

Just so you know, I've been playing MHW just fine on max settings with at least 58FPS and no stuttering and lags for a week until a couple of days ago is when I got a crash. I can play Fortnite all on EPIC settings too! My PC specs is pretty maxed out to play any games on high settings. Pretty much beyond games recommendation specs. Is just MHW that I'm getting a crash.

ASK THE COMMUNITY