Monster Launches Line of 7- and 10-inch Android Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogalooelectric

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
So based on how much they overcharge for their HDMI cables I estimate this will cost around $14,000, plus tax.

No thanks Monster, you lost your goodwill credits by gouging too many people for too long, go away now. I hope this fails dismally.

Thanatos Telos

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

Did you even read the article?
Though I do agree, their cable are overpriced.

clownbaby

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
I wonder how much the charging cable will cost. Seriously though, this company makes a living off of gouging people who don't know any better with their products. I can't imagine that their dishonest business philosophy isn't in some way carried over to this line of products. I wouldn't take a free tablet if it came from Monster.

JeTJL

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
Why would you get the Monster M7, while you can get the Hisense Sero 7 Pro which is also a walmart exclusive and has a better processor and screen for about $20 off. That and there is a ton of other tablets that are better for the same price.

Wild Biker Bill

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
I would expect Monster to fail with this.

Their shtick is high end whatever. I don't think that's going to work in a market already dominated by Samsung, Google, ASUS, HTC, Amazon, and Apple. I think this will end up eroding the value of their brand, not enhancing it.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Just like Monster to have a overpriced hardware that they sell with pure hype. As vague as they are on the hardware I don't see it being too powerful. I can't think of any competing devices at this price point with the same specs.

tendoboy1984

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
Monster's tablet and the Asus Memo Pad HD have 16GB storage, while the Hisense Sero Pro and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 only have 8GB storage. More storage space wins.

Yousuf Seo

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
Are you looking for anroid items online? Visit this website to purchase android base products <a href="http://www.androidonline.org">Buy Android Online</a> with 50% discount.

Yousuf Seo

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
Are you looking for anroid items online? Visit this website to purchase android base products <a href="http://www.androidonline.org">Buy Android Online</a> with 50% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.