News Moore Threads MTT S10 Graphics Card Hits Retail at $112

thisisaname

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
A start-up and yet doing a lot better than Intel with all it's skilled people. I wonder how much government back it as received.

Nvidia people here, AMD people there does make me wonder if a little pasted knowledge is being transferred?

InvalidError

Titan
A start-up and yet doing a lot better than Intel with all it's skilled people. I wonder how much government back it as received.

Nvidia people here, AMD people there does make me wonder if a little pasted knowledge is being transferred?
Unless you know of an exhaustive MTT or MetaX GPU review, nobody actually knows how good or horrible these things are. At 30W on 12nm-class process, performance expectations would have to be very low, probably somewhere between the GTX1010 and GTX1030.

Reactions: thisisaname

thisisaname

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
Unless you know of an exhaustive MTT or MetaX GPU review, nobody actually knows how good or horrible these things are. At 30W on 12nm-class process, performance expectations would have to be very low, probably somewhere between the GTX1010 and GTX1030.

Sounds like it would not even compete with an Arc 380 😱

Looking into this a bit more looks like this was released back ion 1st April.

https://www.laitimes.com/en/article/3iho1_3z6p5.html

samopa

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2015
Is Tom's Hardware able order couple of this stuffs, and make them send to some of your contributors that live outside USA ?

nookoool

Prominent
Oct 5, 2022

Prob, that is why every startup (yes, your western ones too) usually hires from pre-existing competitor

Reactions: thisisaname