More 5970 pictures

MARSOC_Operator

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009

Stock is 3,0 MHZ, I can bring it up to 4,0 MHZ with rock solid stability. I generally keep it at 3,8 which is way more than I currently need...

brockh

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
First of all this thing is way too long, second of all the fan is ridiculous... This screams like lab mockup to me. Especially since it can't even manage barely over a 5870 in benchmarks. I'll wait until I see something with some credibility until I read into it.

bige420

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2008

Yeah you'll be absolutely fine with that kind of overclock.

I would wait to see some actual official benchmarks instead of leaked ones using preliminary drivers. I think its ridiculous length is really going to limit its selling since probably 90% of the cases out there cant fit it.

Wow...what idiot designed the shell? If it's 13.5" long (3 inches longer than the 10.5 "Large Standard") That means it probably won't be able to fit in 90% of PC cases! >_<

As long as you have a dremel just in case like red suggested you should be fine. But that will be a hassle due to many do not want to mess with their cases in the first place. Either way if you have the money for such a card you should have the money for a full tower that can fit this beast.