Question More fan in hp 6300 pro microtower?

KAIRON

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
I wanted to upgrade my case with more fans

Bec.
My new gtx 1650 reaching 75c while playing sekiro on Max setting on 50% fan speed
The issue is , I don't wanna use the fan on it's full power from the very beginning Bec i fear that will make the fan weaker the longer it works on 100% speed.
So what do you suggest me to do guys?

YavuzAkbay

Honorable
May 22, 2016
I don't understand your problem entirely but I'm gonna help you nevertheless. First of all I don't see any problem to run your graphics card fans on full speed, that fans resistant to full speed usage. The reason why your card running %50 is your card don't need to run higher speeds so it don't want to both use more power and make noise. If you got FPS drop in your game because of graphics card heat, you should run your graphics card fan higher speeds.
Secondly, buying fans for your case is really good all kinds.

KAIRON

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
I don't understand your problem entirely but I'm gonna help you nevertheless. First of all I don't see any problem to run your graphics card fans on full speed, that fans resistant to full speed usage. The reason why your card running %50 is your card don't need to run higher speeds so it don't want to both use more power and make noise. If you got FPS drop in your game because of graphics card heat, you should run your graphics card fan higher speeds.
Secondly, buying fans for your case is really good all kinds.
Sorry if I couldn't explain what I want say

But my air flow in case is very bad
Only 2 fans in case that help lower case temp the back fan and CPU fan
So I wanted to setup a 3rd one in the front so I can improve airflow of the case so I am saying , is there an additional socket for 3rd fan in the motherboard or not?

TRENDING THREADS