ZUIT00ZUIT 85

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2015
What would you recommend me using to install more fans into my PC.
I currently only have one 3 pin and one 4 pin connector and im also using a molex to 3 pin connector.
I want to upgrade my case to i can have at least 5 fans inside my case (not including the cpu fan) and I don't want to use lot of molex connectors. Is there anything else that would be a more efficient way of connecting all my fans?

Also what fans would you recommend for this case. currently got 2 corsair SP120
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kolink-Stronghold-For-PC-Casing/dp/B07B3VCPM2

Motherboard is ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS/USB3

Solution
i can't vouch for this particular item's reliability, but something like this fan controller hub is what you should be looking for:
newegg.com/p/376-001Y-00003

the best fans out there i've found, considering PWM control, good airflow/pressure and low noise are the;
be quiet! Silent Wings 3(120/140mm),
Cryorig QF series(120/140mm),
and Noctua NF-A14(140mm).

that single front right side-panel strip of vents will be limiting front air intake. i would look for a case with better front airflow. and it is much too expensive for the features it offers.

some of the better looking cases with better features i have found:
secure.newegg.com/wishlist/pd/34786767
i can't vouch for this particular item's reliability, but something like this fan controller hub is what you should be looking for:
newegg.com/p/376-001Y-00003

the best fans out there i've found, considering PWM control, good airflow/pressure and low noise are the;
be quiet! Silent Wings 3(120/140mm),
Cryorig QF series(120/140mm),
and Noctua NF-A14(140mm).

that single front right side-panel strip of vents will be limiting front air intake. i would look for a case with better front airflow. and it is much too expensive for the features it offers.

some of the better looking cases with better features i have found:
secure.newegg.com/wishlist/pd/34786767

Last edited:
Solution