Question More fps on metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain

ROCK BAND

Prominent
Jan 25, 2020
Hello guys, my pc specs are 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gt 710, 4gb ddr2 ram, intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93 ghz processor, 500 gb hdd, windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. i downloaded mgs 5 tpp 2 months ago and i completed the campaign but still i am not bored, currently in this game, on lowest ingame settings ( including resolution) i get 30 to 45 fps average but sometimes the game fps reduces to 25 fps or less, can anyone tell me a way to just get 5 fps more with external modifications, etc. ( please dont say the steps as shown in lowspecgamer youtube channel as those settings are very complicated to do and makes game looking worse but with extra 15 to 20 fps but i want just 5 fps extra)

Lutfij

Titan
With all due respect to your intention to game, that game requires a lot more in terms of power from the system than what you currently have. Sadly any modifications won't be external, rather internal, by changing to a concurrent platform or something at least 4 generations after the Core 2 Quad.

ROCK BAND

Prominent
Jan 25, 2020
in lowspec gamer youtube channel, he was using intel hd 4000 ( way slower than gt 710) and before his modification, he had 10 to 15 fps but after modification he got 20 to 30 fps, you can check youtube - mgs 5 tpp optimization guide lowspecgamer and i just want 5 fps extra not 10 to 15 as he removed lighting and shadows, but i can only remove lighting

in lowspec gamer youtube channel, he was using intel hd 4000 ( way slower than gt 710) and before his modification, he had 10 to 15 fps but after modification he got 20 to 30 fps, you can check youtube - mgs 5 tpp optimization guide lowspecgamer and i just want 5 fps extra not 10 to 15 as he removed lighting and shadows, but i can only remove lighting

You said you don't want to follow that guide, but talk about that guide to say you can do it. So do only some of the things that was done and you will get less FPS gain. Of course dropping quality setting and resolution will make the game look worse, that is the trade off you need to make for higher FPS without upgrading hardware.

ROCK BAND

Prominent
Jan 25, 2020
how to set custom resolution in game ( lower than the game allows) also i fixed fps problem by changing some settings in nvidia control panel and got plus 5 fps but how to set custom resolution.