More iPhone 5 Parts Leaked From China

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
yes yes iphone 234. got my self asus pad phone and its bloody epic. had it for 5 days i recommend checking it out if you feel like getting some inspiration for a new concept. yes yes they are not the first to do it but it works well and gor 13,5 hours pure play time.

For those people who want to know what parts they are:

Top left to right (1) Light sensor and noise reduction circuit, (2) volume button, slient button and power circuit, (3) vibration motor, (4) sim card holder

Bottom left to right (1) screen cover (I don't think it is, it is the screen holder, but screen cover is what it says on the label on the picture), (2) Home button (top is for black bottom is for white), (3) Screen holder (yeah, whoever labelled this picture definitely swap the label for screen cover and screen holder around).

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
OMG! I must have this! It can display 5 ROWS OF ICONS! That beats my iPhone 4S by 20%!! 20% more icons! And its just in time, I dropped my iPhone 4S off my desk, and onto carpet and the screen shattered, so I can get this new one for only $600! I can't wait!

unknownmember

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]icemunk[/nom]OMG! I must have this! It can display 5 ROWS OF ICONS! That beats my iPhone 4S by 20%!! 20% more icons! And its just in time, I dropped my iPhone 4S off my desk, and onto carpet and the screen shattered, so I can get this new one for only $600! I can't wait![/citation]

LOLZ Your sarcasm is surprisingly convincing.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]ohim[/nom]Shouldn`t Samsung sue Apple now for making a phone with a longer screen just like they had the Galaxy till now ?[/citation]

Does Samsung have a patent for that? Yah didn't think so.

jlats26

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
I really hope this isn't the final product..for apples sake. A slightly longer version of the 4S is not what people have been waiting for. The competition would still shatter this phone in terms of design, style, screen size etc. Apple is making it too obvious now with these little "incremental" upgrades in each new version of their iPhone. They are clearly trying to maximize profits because they know all the apple fanatics will buy it no matter what it features. A stretched out version of the 4S? With a Two-tone back? Looks like garbage to me actually, hopefully its just a prototype.

I hope this phone is wider as well. The main reason I dropped my iPhone 4 was because there were many more Android phones that fit my larger hands better, and a longer iPhone doesn't solve that problem at all.

As much as I love my Apple products, if the shoe doesn't fit, don't buy it. I'm holding out for some potentially good WP8 devices (on VZW).

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]wemakeourfuture[/nom]Does Samsung have a patent for that? Yah didn't think so.[/citation]

No. But B&O has a patent for a two-tone brushes aluminium phone casing.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]jlats26[/nom]I really hope this isn't the final product..for apples sake. A slightly longer version of the 4S is not what people have been waiting for. The competition would still shatter this phone in terms of design, style, screen size etc. Apple is making it too obvious now with these little "incremental" upgrades in each new version of their iPhone. They are clearly trying to maximize profits because they know all the apple fanatics will buy it no matter what it features. A stretched out version of the 4S? With a Two-tone back? Looks like garbage to me actually, hopefully its just a prototype.[/citation]

Considering that the iPhone 4 came out 2 years ago and that no one has anything that competes with the design and style at this point. Large plastic phones that feel like nothing is in them I am not sure anyone will rival the design of the iPhone anytime soon. At least not at the price point everyone is competing.

Just because you have a larger screen does not mean that your phone is designed and stylized better.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ap3x[/nom]Considering that the iPhone 4 came out 2 years ago and that no one has anything that competes with the design and style at this point. Large plastic phones that feel like nothing is in them I am not sure anyone will rival the design of the iPhone anytime soon. At least not at the price point everyone is competing. Just because you have a larger screen does not mean that your phone is designed and stylized better.[/citation]

Hahahahahaha, wait you're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ewood

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
[citation][nom]ap3x[/nom]... Just because you have a larger screen does not mean that your phone is designed and stylized better.[/citation]

our point exactly. this statement applies to apple as well others

Status
Not open for further replies.