[SOLVED] More monitors using GA-78LMT-S2 motherboard

SharpTJ

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So I picked this computer up for $100 bucks at a yard sale last week. I won't be playing games on it, but I do wand to use 3 (or 4) monitors for spreadsheets and document creation / editing. I have (2) 27" monitors running the AMD Radeon R7 250 graphics card. The integrated graphics(ATI Radeon HD 3000 ) is (assumingly) disabled, and I see no where in the BIOS to re-enable it, thus leaving me only the 2 monitors.

1. Is there any way to re-enable the VGA port on the motherboard that I am missing?
  2. I have a Nvidia GT750 card here also, if I install it, will that give me another 2 monitors?

SharpTJ

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 Motherboard Manual
Reference Pg. 22

Setting the Internal Graphics Mode to UMA (allocating memory) may enable your integrated graphics,

As for the GT750, there's no place in install the card if you're already using the sole PCI-Ex16 slot for the R7-250.

-Wolf sends
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 Motherboard Manual
Reference Pg. 22

Setting the Internal Graphics Mode to UMA (allocating memory) may enable your integrated graphics,

As for the GT750, there's no place in install the card if you're already using the sole PCI-Ex16 slot for the R7-250.

-Wolf sends

Yeah, it is set to UMA but no go. I just glanced inside and thought it had another slot.

TRENDING THREADS