More Questions lol

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amdghz

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010
what is the ave temp on a gpu at full load because im getting 81c with furmark during the day and 74c at night. Whats the safe zone 90?

amdghz

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010
well quick recap lol.. i started playing around with it, changing everything but the voltage 880/1260 865/1230 etc.. then it started to freeze up hard like an old school nes game. Tried again then got a blue screen so i went back to default. Then and orange screen appeared and this is testing with furmark. Reset the pc and tried opening afterburner nothing happened so i shut it down and returned the card. When i got home i opened up the case installed the card and left the side panel off booted up. i hear a ticking it passes bios and boom reset . This time is goes all the way to windows and as soons i log in blue screen. So i shut it down and started all over finally got in and opened afterburner. Heres the kicker new card runs 15c colder then my other one and the core and memory mhz go between 157/300 850/1200. Last card memory stayed all day on 1200mhz it never changed since day one im thinking faulty card?