More than 256 Colors

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have my Remote Desktop configured to show me Color of 16bit , but when i
connect to the Server, i see only 256 and i cann't change it.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks.

Pablo Cesar.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I must say that the Terminal Server i am trying to connect is in Windows
2000 Server.

Thanks.

"Pablo Cesar" <pablo@pablo.com> escribió en el mensaje
> I have my Remote Desktop configured to show me Color of 16bit , but when i
> connect to the Server, i see only 256 and i cann't change it.
>
> Is there any way to do that?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Pablo Cesar.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Windows 2000 TS does not support more than 256 colors. The only
solution is to upgrade to Windows 2003 or install Citrix on top of
Windows 2000 TS.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT