More Unfinished business

If theres a prize for the fastest trip through Atlantean Stronghold, I
reckon I just got it.

Spoiler space

Slide down to the bottom of the entrance hall.

Drop into the hole into the floor.

Walk forward. Wait at the edge forthe boulder to crash into the lava

Run up where the boulder came from, run right into the big cave. Avoid the
nasty trying to kill you. Jump up to the structure, jump left-ish on to the
left platform.

Take note of where the shotgun shells are behind the sloped structure on the
floor of the cavern

Jump over to the slopey cliff wall. Grab.

Shimmy right until you are over the square to the right of where the shotgun
shells are.

Back flip onto the slopey structure. Slide down. Fall. Fall. Fall. Fall.
Splash.

Climb out of the water, run around 'til you find the switch down a passage
way. Pull switch.

No of kills. Zero.

No of Med packs used. Zero.

Distance Travelled. About 3 yards.

Satisfaction? Zero.

Gonna be starting that level again ;-)

--
Duncan
--

"Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> If theres a prize for the fastest trip through Atlantean Stronghold, I
> reckon I just got it.
>

> Spoiler space
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>
> Slide down to the bottom of the entrance hall.
>
> Drop into the hole into the floor.
>
> Walk forward. Wait at the edge forthe boulder to crash into the lava
>
> Run up where the boulder came from, run right into the big cave.
> Avoid the nasty trying to kill you. Jump up to the structure, jump
> left-ish on to the left platform.
>
> Take note of where the shotgun shells are behind the sloped structure
> on the floor of the cavern
>
> Jump over to the slopey cliff wall. Grab.
>
> Shimmy right until you are over the square to the right of where the
> shotgun shells are.
>
> Back flip onto the slopey structure. Slide down. Fall. Fall. Fall.
> Fall. Splash.
>
> Climb out of the water, run around 'til you find the switch down a
> passage way. Pull switch.
>
> No of kills. Zero.
>
> No of Med packs used. Zero.
>
> Distance Travelled. About 3 yards.
>
> Satisfaction? Zero.
>

> Gonna be starting that level again ;-)
>
> --
> Duncan

LOL! Ha! Good job though! :)
McG.

There I was, minding my own business, when McGrandpa said...

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> If theres a prize for the fastest trip through Atlantean Stronghold,
>> I reckon I just got it.
<snipetty do da>

> LOL! Ha! Good job though! :)
> McG.