Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

When I kill the leader of the dark brotherhood the dialog console appears
for a second and as soon as it does, the game crashes to desktop. Anyone
know what could be causing this??

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:49:25 -0400, "grispy" <nernie@hotmail.com> wrote:

>When I kill the leader of the dark brotherhood the dialog console appears
>for a second and as soon as it does, the game crashes to desktop. Anyone
>know what could be causing this??

This was a known bug that has been fixed by a patch. Find and install
the latest patch from www.morrowind.com and this problem will be fixed.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.