Morrowind, Robes in Assamanu

I've looked everywhere in here and I can't find the stupid robes for that
ordinator guy or whatever. I've been into the shrine, used levitate and got
up to the place with the dreamers, and that fat guy that shoots the green
magic at you, with those bells and the horse trough full of corprus meet
and that little mummified cat. WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!

Jesse via GamesKB.com wrote:
> I've looked everywhere in here and I can't find the stupid robes for that
> ordinator guy or whatever. I've been into the shrine, used levitate and got
> up to the place with the dreamers, and that fat guy that shoots the green
> magic at you, with those bells and the horse trough full of corprus meet
> and that little mummified cat. WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!

Look up. Waaay up. :)

Some time between the hours of March 10th and Friday, "Jesse via
GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> committed the following:

> I've looked everywhere in here and I can't find the stupid robes for
> that ordinator guy or whatever. I've been into the shrine, used
> levitate and got up to the place with the dreamers, and that fat guy
> that shoots the green magic at you, with those bells and the horse
> trough full of corprus meet and that little mummified cat. WHERE IS
> IT!?!?!?!

In the locked and trapped chest on that ribbon-like bit of rock overhead,
just past the bells. A little magic is useful to reach it.
--
Rev. Cardboard Box, money exorcisms a speciality
www.livejournal.com/users/revcardboardbox