[SOLVED] Mors mutual busy

Damjan05

Commendable
Jul 7, 2020
I spent almost 2 mil on Deveste Eight in gta 5, and i upgraded it . New engine ,low suspenssion ... and i fell in water and it told me to call mors mutual insurence . Then i spent another 12 000 to get it back and now its missing . When i call mmi there is only a voicemail that says they are busy. How can i get my deveste back . Please help me i spent so much money on it and now its gone.

Solution
The game is 7 years old, and was intended for the extremely slow ps3 and xbox 360 hdds. which i believe were 5400rpm.
in any way, the game, even after it was optimized for the ps4 and xbox one, it was still optimized for console hard drives, which are slow. and even more so, they never bothered to optimize it further.
since next gen consoles will have nvme ssds, you will probably see that gta vi (and maybe the gta v version of the new consoles) will load very fast.
The game is 7 years old, and was intended for the extremely slow ps3 and xbox 360 hdds. which i believe were 5400rpm.
in any way, the game, even after it was optimized for the ps4 and xbox one, it was still optimized for console hard drives, which are slow. and even more so, they never bothered to optimize it further.
since next gen consoles will have nvme ssds, you will probably see that gta vi (and maybe the gta v version of the new consoles) will load very fast.

Solution